A STRIKING RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX
A NEW MODEL FOR URBAN LIVING
- Named after the fabled 17th Century diamond cutting technique, Mazarin House is a striking residential complex designed by one of London's most exciting developers. With expansive living spaces, Mazarin House sets a new model for urban living. Our apartments are a league above the conventional stack of identical boxes with their modernist design and uncompromising quality: a triumph of unique shapes and structures.
Extraordinary architecture conceived for a new way of living. Mazarin House is the height of cutting edge style and urban living. The dramatic wood clad exterior demands attention while exuding warmth and preserving privacy. Bold, light and uplifting: the considered geometry of the interiors plays alongside a classically elegant aesthetic.
LIVING SPACE WITH GENEROUS
GLAZING FACING SOUTH
- Each residence has been individually designed using the latest digital modelling to maximise the space, light and aspect of the apartments. Bespoke fabrication systems allowed the use of complex angles, freeing up each apartment to create a canvas for your lifestyle.
The glamourous double-height living space is the focal point for the duplex
- apartments, with the eye-catching exposed wood ceiling and generous glazing facing south to make the space superbly light and warmed by the sun.
On the upper floor the master bedroom suites have a private balcony and ensuite bathroom with ample space for a dressing area or home office. The lower floor has a large second bedroom and a family bathroom.
SCANDINAVIAN FLAIR WITH A
SENSE OF WARMTH AND LIGHTNESS
The classic aesthetic relays a paired back Scandinavian flair with a sense of warmth and lightness. The sweeping height of the rooms and the structural design of the building are partnered perfectly with simple, sophisticated materials: the Great Lazenby polished concrete floor, French oak floors in the living spaces and deep carpets in the bedroom.
The apartments are fitted with bespoke Intoto kitchens, a Neff oven and a built in Caple fridge. In the bathrooms Marmoleum tiles are used for a natural warmth underfoot.
HIGH PERFORMANCE HOUSE
CO2 emit per year
Energy Performance Certificate
- Mazarin House was designed from the outset to achieve the highest standards for sustainable design new-build apartments.
Mazarin House is constructed using wood, a renewable resource and the most sustainable building material available, reducing CO2 emissions from the manufacturing process. From the very foundations to the exposed wood ceilings, sustainability and efficiency are at the heart of the project.
- The natural additional thermal and acoustic dampening properties of wood have been enhanced by the use of Cross-Laminated Timber.
Precision construction and the highest performing double glazing eliminate heat loss through the building fabric, providing a pleasant, stable temperature throughout the year. Photovoltaic panels are installed on the roof with the option to add further renewable energy generation sources.
- While current UK homes emit an average of 6 tonnes of CO2 per year, the flats in Mazarin House emit just 1 tonne. All homes in the UK are given an Energy Performance Certificate rated from A to G. Only 1% of properties have an A or B rating whereas 75% are grade D or below. All the flats in the complex are in the highest bracket. Mazarin House is a truly high-performing building.
- Woodford Green is a leafy suburban village. On the border between Essex and London, Woodford Green offers the best of town and country.
Central London is only half an hour away. Mazarin House is a 5 minute walk from Woodford Tube, located on the Central Line, allowing for a direct commute to the City and Canary Wharf within 30 minutes and on into the West End.
You are 10 minutes stroll away from the beautiful Epping Forest, a number of golf and cricket clubs, and a wide variety of local shops, boutiques and restaurants. The area offers 10 primary schools and 4 secondary schools, including the highly regarded Bancroft’s School and Woodford County High School for girls. The perfect antidote to bustling London for young professionals and families.
Stratford International is only 20 minutes away. Stratford International is only 20 minutes away. The location offers excellent road connections to the M11 and M25.
Private External Space
79 Glengall Road, Woodford Green, IG8 0DP
Apartments starting from £499,950
HELP TO BUY